|Home||Catalog||Contact||Order Form||Shipping||Terms of Purchase|
We are saddened to inform the customers of Chambless Cine Equipment that Jesse Chambless, the sole proprietor of this company, passed away shortly after midnight on 9/28/2021. The company is now closed.
The Chambless Cine Equipment inventory has been acquired by:
H16 EBM ELECTRIC MECHANICAL SYSTEM
Electric motor, electronically regulated.
Shutter open to 170°; not automatically closed when camera stops.
Automatic threading; spool ejector; loop former.
• Speeds of 24 and 25 fps stabilized according to sync pulse standards. Crystals are available in the following configurations: 24/25 fps with 50/60 Hz pilotone signal.
24/25 fps no pilotone. 23.976 fps no pilotone.
Maximum deviation with any of the crystals for 400 ft of film: less than one frame.
Nominal voltage: 12 V.
• No flicker; picture always visible. • Magnification 13 x.
• Adjustable eyepiece: ± 5 diopters. • Rubber eyecup, directional and can be folded over. • Viewfinder light trap. • Field of view corresponding to standard 16 mm projection field. • TV frame: 8.40 x 6.30 mm; R = 1.7 mm.
Field of View on Normal 16/Super16mm Camera. Camera has switchable front plate for centering the field of view for Super 16 ‘S’ and Normal 16 ‘N’. When front plate is set on ‘S’ entire 1:1.66 field corresponds to blow up for 35mm or projection on special Super 16 projector, arrows show the 1:1.33 field for normal TV and wide screen TV letterbox, full width 1:1.77 for wide screen TV and HDTV. When front plate is set on ‘N’ engraved corner marks corresponds to a normal TV frame with a ratio of 1:1.33.
Very sturdy bayonet lens mount. • Bearing on three small tongues; centering diameter 60 mm. • Focal flange distance: 23.22 mm (17.52 mm / .690 in with adapter for "C" mount).
• Most "C" mount lenses easily adapted.
• Built-in, retractable, filter slot for gelatin filters.
EBM Electric Camera
Copyright 2021 ChamblessCine Equipment