WE ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ON A MORE LIMITED BASIS FOR SALES AND SERVICE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
BOLEX H16 Range:
Bolex H16: a complete, functional and flexible filming system. At the heart of the system, seven professional cameras:
• the EL Normal 16/Super 16 and the EL Normal 16 electric models, with film driven by built-in electric motor.
• the EBM Normal 16/Super 16 and the EBM Normal 16 electric models, with film driven by built-in electric motor.
• the SBM Normal16/Super 16 and the SBM Normal 16 models, with film driven by spring motor or auxiliary electric motor.
• The RX-5 Super 16 only and the RX-5 Normal 16 only turret models, with film driven by spring motor or auxiliary electric motor.
Each of these cameras constitutes the basic item of equipment that can be completed by a large number of accessories, extending the scope of every camera in any direction required, in accordance with your needs.
• Equipment suitable for all fields of human activity: documentaries, TV coverage, advertising films, travelogues, films devoted to research and education in fields such as science, medicine, sports, wildlife, art, industry, time-lapse, natural history, feature films, videos, etc.
A Bolex H16 camera is a guarantee in itself. The guarantee offered by high precision, exceptionally sturdy equipment with a top quality optical system: foolproof operation producing steady, clear, correctly exposed pictures.
Either the H16 EL, EBM, SBM or RX-5 can be purchased with Normal 16/Super16 format. This new modification makes these cameras one of the best values in cinematography. The 1.66 format makes a perfect blow-up to 35mm. You will be ready to capitalize on 16x9 HDTV, at affordable prices.
EL MECHANICAL SYSTEM
• Filming speeds of 10, 12, 18, 20, 24, 25, 30, 40 and 50 fps + single-frame.
• Speeds of 24 and 25 fps stabilized according to sync pulse standards. Crystals are available in the following configurations: 24/25 fps with 50/60Hz pilotone signal.
24/25 fps no pilotone. 23.976 fps no pilotone.
• Camera stops with shutter closed for all functions.
• Practically instant start and stop, with no noticeable overexposure of the first or last frame of a take.
• Unlimited reverse running for rewinding. • Built-in device for testing the power pack charge; the current is automatically switched off as soon as the power pack voltage drops below the critical level. • 170° rotary shutter opening. • Automatic film threading; spool ejection; loop former.
X-Sync for strobe flash.
• Adjustable eyepiece: ± diopters • Magnification; 13x.
• Rubber eyecup, directional & can be folded over. • View-finder light trap. • Field of view corresponding to standard 16mm projection field. • TV frame: 8.40x 6.30mm; R=1.7mm.
Field of View on Normal 16mm/Super 16mm Camera. Camera has switchable front plate for centering the field of view for Super 16 ‘S’ and Normal 16 ‘N’. When front plate is set on ‘S’ entire 1:1.66 field corresponds to blow up for 35mm or projection on special Super 16 projector, arrows show the 1:1.33 field for normal TV and wide screen TV letterbox, full width 1:1.77 for wide screen TV and HDTV. When front plate is set on ‘N’ engraved corner marks corresponds to a normal TV frame with a ratio of 1:1.33.
• Extremely rugged bayonet lens mount, with built-in filter holder. • Bearing on three small tongues. • Centering diameter: 60mm. • Focal flange distance: 23.22 mm. Most "C" mount lenses easily adapted with special adapter plate.
• Through-the-lens measurement of the light by a cell which fits in front of the filming aperture while the diaphragm is being set.
• Instant reaction, linear characteristic silicon cell, for electronic processing of the data: film sensitivity, filming speed, exposure of the cell. It has no memory and is practically insensitive to blinding, aging and variations in temperature.
• Sensitivity range; 25 to 1600 ASA (15 to 33 DIN) with automatic coupling at all filming speeds. • The silicon cell is "adapted" to the spectral sensitivity of the film by an optical filter.
• Measurement of the light is in the center of the field of view over about 35% of the picture area.
• The correct f-stop setting is found by manual operation of the diaphragm setting ring. balancing the brilliance of two light-emitting diodes located in the viewfinder; the factory tolerance is set to within 1/5 f-stop.
• Possibility of mounting an accessory 400 ft magazine.
• Synchro-flash socket. • Built-in release switch controlling at function: forward or reverse motion, single frame operation.
• Safety lock: prevents the accidental operation of the camera; also makes it possible to lock the release in the "release" position (for continuous operation). • Frame Counter up to 1,000 frames • Counter in feet or meters. • Remote-control socket.
Copyright 2020 ChamblessCine Equipment